The winners of the PATA Gold Awards 2022 will be announced live at the virtual PATA Gold Awards Ceremony on Friday, October 7, 2022.
Organisations and individuals making outstanding contributions towards the successful promotion of the travel and tourism industry throughout the Asia Pacific region are encouraged to submit entries to the PATA Gold Awards 2022. The deadline for submissions is June 30, 2022.
Now in its 38th year and sponsored by the Macao Government Tourism Office (MGTO) for the 27th consecutive year, the PATA Gold Awards set industry standards for excellence and innovation. The Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) continues to enhance the PATA Gold Awards and this year has introduced two new categories, Tourism Destination Resilience (Global) and Tourism Destination Resilience (Asia Pacific), in order to reinforce its position as an innovative and prestigious award for the Asia Pacific travel and tourism industry. In addition, new categories are in development and will be announced soon, including a top social media campaign award.
The winners of the PATA Gold Awards 2022 will be announced live at the virtual PATA Gold Awards Ceremony on Friday, October 7, 2022, which will also be broadcasted worldwide through the PATA YouTube channel. PATA will present two Grand Title Winners for best of show entries in the following broad categories: Marketing, Sustainability and Social Responsibility with 25 Gold Awards to be bestowed. Award recipients attending the PATA Annual Summit 2022 in Ras Al Khaimah will be recognised onstage during the Welcome Dinner on Tuesday, October 25, 2022.
Ms Maria Helena de Senna Fernandes, Director of MGTO, said, “The special time of the year is here again for the best practices in the tourism industry to take centre stage at the PATA Gold Awards. I am looking forward to seeing how stakeholders have remained committed to innovation and excellence while striving to meet new expectations amid the COVID-19 pandemic. As Macao works to brand our city as a safe and quality destination, MGTO is honoured to support this PATA initiative and contribute to building a resilient and sustainable industry.”
“We look forward to receiving entries from both organisations and individuals worldwide that demonstrate excellence in conception, creativity and fulfilment,” said PATA CEO Liz Ortiguera. “For nearly four decades, the PATA Gold Awards have recognised amazing achievements across the broad spectrum of travel and tourism. These awards are only possible because of the fantastic support of the Macao Government Tourism Office and we are very grateful to MGTO for sponsoring the PATA Gold Awards yet again.”
Benefits of Participating:
- Exposure to PATA’s panel of industry experts curated globally
- Exposure to PATA’s extensive and diverse members across all public and private players in the Asia-Pacific travel ecosystem.
- Coverage on PATA’s marketing, social and eDM channels reaching key players in the public and private travel sector across Asia-Pacific and beyond.
- Complimentary access to the PATA Annual Summit hosted in beautiful Ras Al Khaimah
- Brand exposure through our Virtual Awards event and onstage at the PATA Annual Summit 2022.
- Customised branding kit for winners to promote their achievements
Judged by an international panel of experts, the Gold Awards recognise exceptional achievement in two broad categories with 25 Gold Awards and two Grand Title Winners on offer:
- Marketing (14 Gold Awards and one Grand Title Winner)
- Sustainability and Social Responsibility (11 Gold Awards and one Grand Title Winner)