Wyndham’s Meetings Collection is expanding to include over 160 hotels and resorts across over a dozen brands.
The Collection launched in the US in late 2021 and comprises a network of premium meetings-focused hotels in the Americas, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The portfolio features properties from brands including Wyndham Grand, Wyndham Alltra, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Wyndham, Dolce by Wyndham, Tryp by Wyndham and Ramada by Wyndham.
Carol Lynch, senior vice president, Global Sales, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, commented:
“Over the last several years, Wyndham has continued adding to an already robust portfolio of aspirational hotels and resorts, introducing new offerings in some of the world’s most popular and sought-after destinations.
“This growth, combined with the continued recovery of group travel, make now the right time to expand The Meetings Collection globally. These hotels and their teams are experts in delivering exceptional experiences and, through The Meetings Collection, Wyndham is making it easier than ever for planners—specifically those booking two or more events at one or multiple hotels—save time, save money and get rewarded in the process.”
See some of the highlighted properties below:
- United States – 20 hotels and resorts including The Grandover Resort and Spa, a Wyndham Grand Hotel in Greensboro; The New Yorker, a Wyndham Hotel in New York; Wyndham Lake Buena Vista near Orlando; and Cheyenne Mountain Resort, a Dolce by Wyndham in Colorado Springs.
- Latin America and Mexico – Over a dozen hotels, resorts and all-inclusives including Wyndham Alltra Cancun in Cancun, Mexico; Wyndham Alltra Playa del Carmen in Playa del Carmen, Mexico; Esplendor by Wyndham Buenos Aires in Buenos Aires, Argentina; Dazzler by Wyndham Rosario in Santa Fe, Argentina; and Wyndham Garden Sao Paulo Convention Center in Sao Paulo.
- Europe, the Middle East, Eurasia and Africa – Over 30 hotels and resorts including Dolce by Wyndham Athens Attica Riviera in Vravrona, Greece, near Athens; Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamis Marina in Istanbul; and Wyndham Dubai Deira in Dubai.
- Southeast Asia and Pacific Rim – Over 25 hotels and resorts including Howard Johnson by Wyndham Incheon Airport in Incheon, Korea; Days Hotel and Suites by Wyndham Fraser Business Park Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and Wyndham Garden Hanoi in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Greater China – Nearly 70 hotels and resorts including Wyndham Chongqing Yuelai in Chongqinq; Wyndham Grand Foshan Gaoming in Guangdong; Wyndham Kunming Panlong in Yunnan; and Wyndham Garden Nanjing in Jiangsu.